TIGER offers original exciting professional productions created from the writings of children from across the state to your K-8 school. The shows include Kindness Counts, Brand New Day and more. Each production is designed to help children deal with the difficult social issues faced in schools today through music, theatre, dance and lots of positive, affirming messages.
Since 2002, we have toured to over 500,000 children in hundreds of schools throughout New England. Invite us to come and share the magic of TIGER with your school community!
- In 2015, TIGER recieved the Community Partner Award from the Communities For Alcohol- And Drug-Free Youth (CADY) organization.
- In 2013 our TV pilot TIGER Takes on Bullying (a collaboration with NHPTV) won an EMMY through the Boston/New England Academy of Television Arts and Sciences for best produced “Children/Youth Program.”
- Also in 2013, TIGER Takes on Bullying won a bronze award in the children’s programming category at the National 34th Annual Telly Awards.
- In 2011 we were a recipient of the New Hampshire Partners in Education Gold Circle Award.
- In 2005 we were nominated for the Governor’s Arts Award in Arts and Education by the New Hampshire State Council on the Arts.